1. All students in China must return to campus before February 28, 2021;
2. Please pay your tuition and accommodation fees in time, and bring yourstudent book, passport and payment receipt to the nearest International StudentsOffice(Mafangshan 407/Nanhu N9S204/Yujiatou Office) to complete the registrationprocedures before March 5, 2021;
3. Please go to the nearest office to do fingerprint between February 28thto March 5th.
All overseas students are not allowed to come to China or return to schoolin advance before receiving the notice of returning to school. For overseasstudents, please click https://www.wjx.cn/jq/60278722.aspxto register online. If you cannot register online due to technical problems,please contact Mrs. Cai(email@example.com).
1. If tuition/accommodation fees are not paid, registration and residencepermit will not be processed;
2. If domestic scholarship students fail to do fingerprint on time, thescholarship for that month will be suspended;
3. Failure to register on time will affect your study arrangements.Failure to register within 15 days will be treated as absenteeism, and willautomatically lose the opportunity for annual evaluation; failure to registerfor more than 15 days will be treated as an automatic withdrawal;
4. If students in China need to postpone their return to campus, they mustgo through the leave procedures and go to the International Students Office tocomplete the leave procedure when returning. Asking for leaveis only used to retain student status, not as a basis for reissuingscholarships.