发布时间:2018-04-03 14:41:00



1. 工资:人民币6,000 - 10,000 /月
2. 机票补贴:人民币12,000- 13,000/年
3. 假期补贴:人民币2,200/年
4. 购买医疗保险
5. 提供免费校园内公寓(家具电器齐全)
6. 备注:工资可根据申请人的资历、工作经验或工作量而定 

1. 申请人须来自英语母语国家(如英国、美国、加拿大、澳大利亚、新西兰等),身体健康;
2. 年龄:25-55岁;
3. 申请人须具有本科及以上学位,并且有2年的全职相关工作经验,或者获得TEFL证书或其他同等资格证书(如120小时的TESOL/CELTA证书)。

如对以上职位感兴趣,请把以下资料发送至吴老师邮箱: 247269@qq.com 
1. 扫描的护照首页;
2. 近照一张;
3. 个人简历,包括姓名、居住国、电子邮箱、家庭住址及电话、教育背景及工作经验(具体到月份)
4. 最高学历及资格证书(如有)的扫描件。

Native English Teachers Wanted

School of International Education in Wuhan University of Technology is looking for English language teachers and professional teachers, teaching English courses or major (Automotive Engineering/Art and Design/Finance) courses to undergraduate students of non-English majors.

One-academic-year contract (from September 1st, 2018 to June 30th 2019)

 Remuneration Package:  
1. Salary:  RMB 6,000 - 10,000 yuan per month
2. Flight allowance: RMB 12,000- 13,000 yuan per year
3. Travel allowance:  RMB 2,200 yuan per year 
4. Medical insurance 
5. Free campus apartment with furniture and appliances
4. Note: This salary is negotiable according to the candidates' qualifications, teaching experiences or working hours. 

1.  Applicants should be healthy NATIVE English speakers from such countries as the U.K., the U.S.A., Canada, Australia and New Zealand etc.
2.Age: between 25-55 years old.
3. Applicants should have at least a Bachelor degree and have two years full-time teaching related experience after obtaining the degree or the applicants should obtain a TEFL certificate or other equivalent certificates (such as 120 hour TESOL/CELTA certificates). 

If you are interested in this position, please send the following to Ms. WU at 247269@qq.com :
1 . Scanned copy of the first page of your passport;
2. A recent ID photo;
3. Resume. Please state your full name, country of residence, E-mail address, home address and phone number with a description of your academic history and teaching experiences (the time should be as specific as month);
4. Scanned copy of your highest degree certificate, and teaching certificates, if any.