Notice for the annual revi…
Contact us
Notice for Explanation abo…
Fee Structure
Visa to China
After apply
Advantages in Wuhan
China Today
Path: English version / Activity
Tips for Legal Stay

1. Procedures for Residence Permit

A foreign national holding an F with a stay of more than 6 months or X should initiate residence formalities with Wuhan City Public Security Bureau Exit-Entry Administration Department within thirty days upon his or her arrival in China. The local police stations are responsible for the management, service and supervision of the residence. If in need, please contact the local stations in a timely manner. Emergency call:110;fire emergency call119.

To obtain a residence permit, the applicant should answer all questions asked and provide the following documents:

1)        The original and on copy of his or her valid passport and visa;

2)        Completed Foreign National Visa and Residence Application Form ,with a recently-taken2-inch half –length photo attached (full-faced and without hat);

3)        Certification of registration for stay issued by the local police station or local hotels (Residence Registration Form for Foreigners Sealed)

4)        The original Health Certificate issued by Hubei international Tourism and Health Care Center.

5)        Other certifications and materials required for residence.

2. Instructions on Property Lease

1)        Scrutinize the property title deed and the original of the identity paper and household registration book of the property owner to ensure his or her qualification to lease the property ,and find out the property’s ownership and mortgage status;

2)        If the leased property is to be devoted to office or business purposes, it must have been designated as commercial property and the land on which it stands must have been designated as non-residential; otherwise, the tenant will not be able to obtain a business license;

3)        It is recommended to use the standard form contract, which is jointly made by the industrial and commercial department and housing administration department. You can download it from SCXX.WHFCJ.GOV.CN;

4)        Check if the property is currently held under lease. If yes ,the new lease agreement cannot be registered and filled by the authorities;

5)        Ask for a receipt for any rent paid.

3. Religious Activities

A foreign national may take part in religious activities at a temple, monastery, mosque, church or other religious venues in China. At the invitation of a Chinese religious group at or above the level of province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the Stated Council, a foreign national may preach at a religious venue in China.

A foreigner group in China may conduct collective religious activities at a temple, monastery, mosque or church accredited by a government religious affairs department at or above the county level or at a venue designated by a government religious affairs department at or above the level of province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the State Council.


back home

Copyright © 2012 Wuhan University of Technology / School of International Education | Address: #205 Luoshi Road,Wuhan,Hubei, P.R.China | PostCode: 430070
mailto: | Telephone:86-27-87166636 87658253 87216735